Last Updated: 25.11.2023
Nalli Cart is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nalli Cart may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in suitable measures.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We at Nalli Cart want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of our high-quality food products. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a straightforward returns process.
1.1 Eligibility for Returns
To be eligible for a return, your item must meet the following criteria:
- The product is damaged, defective, or spoiled upon delivery.
- The wrong item was shipped.
- The product is past its expiration date upon delivery.
1.2 Initiation of Returns
To initiate a return, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com or +91 8870805058.
For Food Products: You must initiate a return within 2 days of receiving the food product. Please provide the following information:
- Your order number
- A description of the issue
- Clear photos of the food product in question (if applicable)
For Other Products: You must initiate a return within 10 days of receiving the product. Please provide the following information:
- Your order number
- A description of the issue
- Clear photos of the product in question (if applicable)
1.3 Return Process
Upon receiving your request, we will review it and provide instructions on returning the item. In most cases, we will arrange for a return shipping label to be provided to you. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your return.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. The time it takes for the refund to be processed may vary based on your payment provider. Please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Perishable food items that have been opened or consumed.
- Items that are not in their original condition, or have been damaged after delivery.
Summary of Return and Replacement
Nalli Cart believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants, and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- Nalli Cart does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables, etc. However, a refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of the product delivered is not good.
- If you receive damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within the same day of receipt of the products.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- In case of any Refunds approved by the Nalli Cart, the refund will take 3-5 days to be processed to the end customer.
If you have any questions about our return and refund policy, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 8870805058
Changes to this Policy
Nalli Cart reserves the right to update or change this return and refund policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any updates.
By shopping at Nalli Cart, you agree to and accept the terms of this return and refund policy.
Thank you for choosing Nalli Cart for your food product needs!